WODevelopers needed?
Juergen Lorenz Simon
2010-07-08 14:15:02 UTC

sorry for the plug, but perhaps someone is looking for some reinforcements in the WebObjects - Division? We're two experienced developers located in Bonn, Germany. We've worked on large scale WO projects for finance and telecommunication. For the past year we've also acquired a solid knowledge of iPhone Development and used WebObjects (especially with the great ERXRest framework) to hook iPhone clients up to WebObjects backends.

We'd prefer working remote, but depending on the location we might be willing to move. We're interested in moving out of the Euro-Zone, we'd definitely consider Switzerland or Canada.

Thanks,
Jürgen Simon