WOComponent editor
Ondřej Čada
2012-02-11 07:34:25 UTC
Hello there,

there are a couple of things I seem not able to find an answer on the web -- if you could help perhaps...

(a) is there a way to switch betw. the inline (<wo:string value="$foo"/>) and classic (<webobject name=Foo/> in html, Foo:WOString { value=foo; } in wod) patterns automatically, without having to re-write and copy/paste manually? Some smart script which could do that in batches based on list of tags and number of bindings would be about perfect, but even a shortcut which would work over one selected tag would help.

(b) happens somebody to know what's the difference betw. HTML and WOD Content Assist? For my java components they both work consistently. The weird thing is, for my groovy components the HTML Content Assist works just as well as it does for java ones; nevertheless, in WODs it does not offer anything from the class. Though I supposed it would not work at all with Groovy, seeing it works in HTML perfectly, I'd like to fix the problem in WOD, if possible?

And writing the above, I recalled I've got two more unanswered questions, one WOLips, one Eclipse:

(d) is it possible to place the generated files outside of projects? I'm rather used to zip or send projects as they are; whilst it is of course possible to filter out the generated files at that moment, it would be rather more convenient if they could be simply placed in some extra folder by Eclipse/WOLips/whomever creates them.

(e) any way to make the Eclipse editors to wrap lines like Xcode does? The reformatting is not a good option (it does not format the code a way I'd like, not by far), and the com.ahtik.wordwrap.feature.group Word Wrap Feature does not work quite well either :/

Thanks and all the best,
---
Ondra Čada
OCSoftware: ***@ocs.cz http://www.ocs.cz