Error "You backtracked too far" with D2W
Pierre Gilquin
2009-05-12 08:38:30 UTC
Hi all,

I have one more problem with a D2W application.

I get the error page without any backtracking :

You backtracked too far.
The application backtracking limit of 30 has been exceeded.

I dont have any trace of exception on the server.
Is there any trick (ie in debugger) to get to the real cause ?

Thanks in advance.

Pierre
Pierre Gilquin
2009-05-12 12:11:36 UTC
I added to my Application class the following method :
public WOResponse handlePageRestorationErrorInContext(WOContext aContext)

I can see in the debuger that this method is executed when I have the described problem.
But I still not able to get any information about the original cause. Thanks for any hints.

Pierre