WOLips on Tiger
Bill Garnett
2009-06-04 13:11:36 UTC
Hello;

I want to install Eclipse / WOLips on Tiger.

I imagine this should be ok.

But could someone tell me, or point me to a site, where I can find the
necessary instructions and downloads.

(I found a 2 in 1 installer, but it is for Leopard)

Thank you,
William Garnett
***@theproductionpool.com
Kieran Kelleher