WOHyperlink and page in framework
Miguel Angel Torres Avila
2011-02-24 19:26:10 UTC
Hi list,

I have an App and a framework,

I included the framework in the App.

Now I want to call a component in the framework using a WOHyperlink in my App setting the pageName's binding but I am not sure how to set the name of the page.
I tried just setting the name of the component in the framework but it didn't work.

How should I set the name of the page in order to have the App returning the framework's Component?

Thanks in Advance.

_______________________________
Ing. Miguel Angel Torres Avila
Director General
Tel: +52 (33) 3367 1892
Cel: +52 (33) 3106 8758
E-mail: ***@toracom.net
www.toracom.net
Chuck Hill
2011-02-24 19:29:48 UTC
Hi Miguel,

The pageName binding should "just work", it does not matter where the component lives. Did you spell it correctly? Is it finding another component with the same name?

Chuck
Post by Miguel Angel Torres Avila
Hi list,
I have an App and a framework,
I included the framework in the App.
Now I want to call a component in the framework using a WOHyperlink in my App setting the pageName's binding but I am not sure how to set the name of the page.
I tried just setting the name of the component in the framework but it didn't work.
How should I set the name of the page in order to have the App returning the framework's Component?
Thanks in Advance.
Chuck Hill Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
Miguel Angel Torres Avila